Resources and energy quarterly
About this publication
Resources and energy quarterly is an important publication providing:
- an overview of the global macroeconomic situation
- the most up-to-date global production and consumption data
- forecasts for Australian volumes and values for key resources and energy commodities
- reviews of key topics and issues of relevance to the sector
- detailed statistical tables on world production, consumption, stocks and trade in key commodities as well as detailed information on Australian production and exports over several years.
Latest edition of this publication
- September 2014—Resources and energy quarterly [PDF 2.3 MB]
- September 2014—Resources and energy quarterly [DOCX 80 kB]
Previous editions of this publication
See the data files from previous releases on the previous data files page. The data files from the latest release are listed below.
- September 2014—Resources and Energy Quarterly Statistical data [XLS 285 kB]
- September 2014—Resources and Energy Quarterly Commodity data [XLS 95 kB]
Previous data files
For more information about this publication, email firstname.lastname@example.org.